Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SAP BO and DS with Oracle Database Part 6 Installing DS Client

SAP BO and DS with Oracle Database Part 6 Installing DS Client

I downloaded the "SBOP DATA SERVICES DESIGNER 4.0 WITH SP03 WINDOWS (64B)" and used the generic trial licenses for the installation.


 
























Using the installed tool access the designer and it would prompt to enter the administrator password.




now we have the console ready for deploying jobs. Wait the jobserver is still not connected to the repository and it had a red cross over the icon which is at the lower right corner. 

The fix took may be a week for me to figure out in the SAP world. It is unlike Oracle world where most of the bug fixes are open and available on the internet. SAP world is still not open based on my 10 years of experience but this is only my view. But still I solved it and I will blog about it later.

Popular Posts